PERFORMANCE DRIVEN LINEAR PROFILE
The LOPEN Wall mounted is a clean-cut wall linear profile. With the 80 mm wide body, the Lopen has a big bone and bold presence, which makes it a perfect fitting for spaces with high ceilings. Designed with simplicity and attention to detail, the Lopen is contemporary and stylish. Thanks to its high build quality, excellent performance, and high visual comfort it is a perfect wall mounted linear lighting for stimulating working environments and schemes looking to achieve LG7 compliance.
Used as an individual luminaire in repetitive pattern or scattered in playful ad hoc fashion, the LOPEN adds a contemporary industrial look and feel to any workplace or architectural spaces, creating clean wide lines of light.
With the variation in mounting styles, the LOPEN is a true all-rounder, equally at home in an office and as linear architectural lighting.
The design of the LOPEN lends itself perfectly to be made to measure linear lighting or bespoke systems. And as such, it gives the designer a true freedom creating a vast array of dimensional combinations.
And the best thing about LOPEN?
Easy installation! Both standard size and bespoke profiles have ceiling brackets, making a popular choice for installation and maintenance.
The LOPEN utilises the latest LED Tunable White technology, giving the user the freedom to select any custom colour temperature between 2700K and 5000K with a proven positive effect on health and wellbeing. The LOPEN is available in 3 standard colours or ‘stand out from the crowd’ and choose any RAL colour to enhance your design scheme.
Ideal as a wide wall mounted workspace lighting for CAT A and CAT B office fit-out and a flexible solution for bespoke schemes in architectural environment, retail or education.
The LOPEN can be specified with both CASAMBI and Philips EasyAir to increase user control.
Light Source Information
· Direct and Direct-Indirect Distribution
· Direct LED outputs available from 3.9W 530 lm up to 87.6W 9,950 lm
· Direct-Indirect LED outputs available from 14.6W 1,930 lm up to 117.6W 13,780 lm
· LED efficiency of 151 lm/W
· Internal Ballasts or Drivers supplied
· L80B20, Life-time of 50,000 hrs
· Extruded aluminium profile
· IP20 rated
· Suspended, surface, wall and recessed trim
· Available in 6 standard sizes from 561mm to 2244mm. Custom lengths available on request
· White, black and silver powder-coating. Custom RAL available on request
· Opal or microprismatic diffusers
· Non-dimmable as standard
· DALI available on request
· Bluetooth casambi available on request
· L-Click system – Installation bracket sits above profile, use screwdriver to rotate bracket once in place to secure
· Ceiling mount bracket screws onto ceiling, and slides into profile groove
· Diffuser clicks out and into place for cleaning and easy access
· 3hr Emergency available on request from 1122mm+
· 2 year warranty
299 Lighting reserve the right to change the specification of any product without notice or public announcement.