COMFORT DRIVEN LINEAR PROFILE
The CLYDE Wall mounted dir/-ind is the ultimate comfort driven linear profile. Designed and manufactured in the UK, the CLYDE is the first Made in Britain certified luminaire in our product range. Thanks to its high build quality, excellent performance, and high visual comfort it is a perfect linear lighting for stimulating working environments and projects looking to use sustainable product options.
Used as an individual luminaire or a continuous linear lighting system, the CLYDE Wall mounted dir/-ind adds a contemporary feel to any workplace or architectural spaces. The wall mounted version with direct and indirect light distribution might be your preference if you wish to give your ceilings an extra lift. The muscular design of the CLYDE stands out and lends itself perfectly to made to measure linear lighting solutions with a bit of a presence in space.
Advanced internal coating applied to the gear tray delivers increased luminaire performance. Visual comfort can be enhanced by specifying the new Quadrilateral prismatic diffuser.
With its variation in mounting styles, performance options and optics, and an option to integrate emergency modules and sensors, it is a perfect example of flexible linear LED lighting. A true all-rounder, it is equally at home in an office and as linear architectural lighting.
And the best thing about CLYDE?
It’s made in the UK, meaning short delivery times of 2-4 weeks and more sustainable product option for today’s carbon footprint sensitive market. We also made sure the product arrives on site with no plastic.
The CLYDE is available in 3 standard colours or ‘stand out from the crowd’ and choose any RAL colour to match your interior design.
Ideal as a premium wall mounted workspace lighting for CAT A and CAT B office fit-out and a flexible solution for bespoke schemes.
The CLYDE can be specified with both CASAMBI and Philips EasyAir to increase user control.
Light Source Information
· Direct-Indirect Distribution
· 40/60 Direct/Indirect light distribution ratio.
· Opal indirect diffuser as standard
· Low, medium and high output available
· LED outputs available from 13.8W 1,571lm up to 86.4W 9,151lm
· Efficiency of 120lm/W
· The Clyde can achieve schemes of <19UGR, meeting the CIBSE, SLL and BCO guide to lighting standards.
· Colour Temperature 3000K | 4000K | Tunable White
· Internal Drivers supplied
· Designed and manufactured in the UK
· Extruded aluminium profile and end caps
· IP20 Rated
· Wall Mounted
· Available in 6 standard sizes ranging from 568mm to 2248mm. Other size available on request 568mm-3651mm in 70mm increments
· Available in White, Black or Silver. Custom RAL available on request
· Opal Diffuser
· Microprismatic Diffuser
· Quadrilateral Prismatic Reflector
· Can easily be connected into a system. Quick and simple power and control connection.
· Non-dimmable available on request
· DALI-dimmable as standard
· Tunable White available on request.
Integrated Controls (on request)
· Philips EasyAir
· 3hr Emergency available on request
· 2 year warranty
· Integral Emergency Dimensions Above 1128mm
299 Lighting reserve the right to change the specification of any product without notice or public announcement.
With the option of 5 different mounting styles, you can truly unlock the potential of this luminaire. The Clyde is ideal as a premium suspended workspace lighting for CAT A and CAT B office fit-out and a flexible solution for bespoke schemes.
Made to measure systems and custom shapes
Thanks to the thoughtfully designed variety of corners, T junctions or X sections, Clyde is perfectly suited for complex shapes and bespoke design concepts to enhance your scheme.
Quick lead times
Designed and manufactured in the UK, the Clyde is available with short 2-4 weeks delivery times. On projects with fast turnaround times, this should be something to take into consideration.
Made in Britain certified
Made in Essex, the Clyde is the first Made in Britain certified product in our range, offering a more sustainable option for your commercial project.
All mounting styles of CLYDE can be easily upgraded with CASAMBI control, allowing faster and easier installation and commissioning. Putting the user in charge, wireless controls are a serious proposition for workplace future-proofing with increased energy saving and wellbeing.
All mounting styles of CLYDE can be easily upgraded with Casambi or Philips EasyAir controls, allowing faster and easier installation and commissioning. Putting the user in charge, wireless controls are a serious proposition for workplace future-proofing with increased energy saving and wellbeing.