DESIGN DRIVEN MICRO LINEAR PROFILE
The LECK Surface is a clean-cut micro linear profile. With the 37 mm wide body, the Leck is subtle, but impactful. Forming a thin line of continuous light, the Leck is contemporary, minimalist and playful.
Used as an individual luminaire or a continuous linear lighting system, the LECK is versatile enough to follow structural design and room geometries with its wide selection of corner sections.
Available as suspended, surface mounted and recessed, the LECK is perfectly capable of being an office luminaire, architectural lighting or retail lighting. The design of the LECK lends itself perfectly to bespoke linear lighting systems. It gives the designer a true freedom creating a vast array of dimensional combinations.
And the best thing about Leck?
Great looks and easy installation! The driver is mounted to the gear tray, meaning quick installation and easy maintenance.
The LECK utilises the latest LED Tunable White technology, giving the user the freedom to select any custom colour temperature between 2700K and 5000K with a proven positive effect on health and wellbeing.
The LECK is available in 3 standard colours or ‘stand out from the crowd’ and choose any RAL colour to enhance your design scheme.
It works well installed as part of joinery details, in between acoustic panels or baffles, making it an ideal micro linear workspace lighting for CAT A and CAT B office fit-out and a flexible solution for bespoke schemes in architectural environment, retail or retail.
The LECK can be specified with both CASAMBI and Philips EasyAir to increase user control.
Light Source Information
· Direct Distribution only
· Colour Temperature 3000K | 4000K
· LED outputs available from 7.7W 720lm up to 44W 3980lm
· Efficiency up to 127 Lm/W
· L90B20, Life-time of 50,000 hrs
· Extruded aluminium profile
· IP20 rated
· Recessed, Surface or Suspended
· Available in 6 standard sizes from 561 mm to 2244mm. Lengths of 2244mm to 4488mm available on request.
· Illuminated corners available.
· Available in 3 different finishes, White, Black and Silver.
· Single luminaires include all required accessories. System luminaires require accessories to be ordered separately.
· Opal diffuser only
· Choice of standard or lowered diffuser
· Non-dimmable as standard
· DALI available on request
· Can easily be connected into a system. Quick and simple power and control connection.
· 3hr Emergency available on request
· 2 year warranty
299 Lighting reserve the right to change the specification of any product without notice or public announcement.
Standard in 7 RAL colours
The Leck is available in 7 RAL colours, such as White, Black, Cream and Driftwood.
5 Mounting types
Why not use a variety of Leck in your project? Leck is available as surface, wall, suspended, trim and trimless.